I always buy Hanover Green Beans and have NEVER had an issue.However, last night during dinner, we found a cockleberry in our beans.

I am sure this would not have been pleasant if one of us had actually eaten it. You know, one of those prickley things.

I did not see it when I poured the beans into the pot to cook; however, when I was spooning them out onto our plates, I saw this. Again, it would have been very painful if one of us had gotten this into our mouth full of beans.

Just felt as if you should know about this occurrence, to ensure that this is being checked for every can of your beans.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of hanover foods blue lake cut green beans beans from Hanover Foods and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hanover Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hanover Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hanover Foods?

Comments

Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada #1251618

Although the image you are referring to may look similar to many species of invertebrate; it is actually a dried fruit of a mature Xanthium plant.

That is not a Cockleberry. That is an invertebrate!