I always buy Hanover Green Beans and have NEVER had an issue.However, last night during dinner, we found a cockleberry in our beans.
I am sure this would not have been pleasant if one of us had actually eaten it. You know, one of those prickley things.
I did not see it when I poured the beans into the pot to cook; however, when I was spooning them out onto our plates, I saw this. Again, it would have been very painful if one of us had gotten this into our mouth full of beans.
Just felt as if you should know about this occurrence, to ensure that this is being checked for every can of your beans.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Hanover Foods Blue Lake Cut Green Beans
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "NO complaints. We are rebuilding because of a fire. The insurance adjuster told us to find a plan and a builder. After researching online for local builders on your own..."
- "I did not buy the product although it looked like it might be a good one. Overall, the salesmanship was very shifty. A young man came to my door wearing..."
- "Update... About 4 hours after I sent an email expressing my disgust to the company AND after leaving this posting, I received a call from the vendor (Sam - Samantha)..."
- "After seeing that a Cheryl B. from my small hometown had viewed a quote sent for pet photography I was able to see her last name. Curious, I have been..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."