Premium? Steam In Bag Leaf Spinach: After I microwaved the bag as directed I dumped the contents into a bowl.

I noticed lots of stems and the leaves looked clumped together. Than I noticed something brown. I looked closer and it was fuzzy. Than I noticed several brown, fuzzy things in the spinach.

I put the spinach back into the bag, put the bag into a ziplock and and put the bag back into the freezer. It's going back to the store tomorrow. I don't want to know what the fuzzy pieces are.

I am also returning the other 2 bags of Hanover frozen veggies I bought. I am assuming this product comes from China.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $1. The author is overall dissatisfied with Hanover Foods. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hanover Foods.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Hanover Foods to other companies on our site.

Comments